- 1. Horizon Per Head is not responsible for any players account other than processing accurate and secure data. The account password shall be protected at all times by all parties involved and not shared with multiple players to ensure reliable and consistent account activity.
- 2. Wagers placed after a game or event has started or has been placed to take advantage of a non standard operational condition will be deleted or canceled at management discretion.
- 3. All customer information will be protected and maintained in a secure network environment and not shared under any circumstances with unauthorized parties.
- 4. If you have reason to believe your password/PIN has been compromised in any way or if management chooses, your password/PIN will be disabled and a new one issued.
- 5. When placing a wager please be detail oriented and double check your choice. It will take only 10 more seconds to go to pending plays and make sure everything was entered as you wished it.
- 6. All customers and players should be at least 18 years of age.
- 7. We require a ticket number for all discrepancies on wagers made online, remember you are responsible for your online wagers.
- 8. All conversations are digitally recorded in our call center and in case of discrepancies between any involved parties, all parties agree to make a final decision based on what was said and recorded.
- 9. Please always give your account number and password at the beginning of every call so that your identity can be confirmed and we can give you personalized service.
- 10. Agent login and password as well as player login and password can be changed upon request.
- 11. Horizon Per Head is not responsible nor will we participate or facilitate any player's financial transactions, we are a gaming service provider offering call center and online data processing services only.
Management reserves the right to delete wagers to maintain system and network integrity as well as the gaming policies of Horizon Per Head.
Management reserves the right to delete wagers to maintain system and network integrity as well as change or amend the gaming policies, rules or operational procedures of Horizon Per Head at any time. All Horizon Per Head decisions by management are final and cannot be contested.